IWCS remains committed to ensuring the cable & connectivity industry has access to the latest developments by the world’s leading suppliers. Attendees of the Cable & Connectivity Industry Forum can experience the industry’s leading suppliers and latest developments from all over the world in one place at the IWCS Supplier Exhibition™. Step into live booths, meet with top suppliers, and view demonstrations of the latest technologies in the showcase of Supplier Spotlight Presentations.
Supplier Exhibition™ Floor Plan
View the most up-to-date draft of the Supplier Exhibition floor plan.
- Event Portal/Web-based App
- Attendee Registration
- Final Program and Schedule
- Hotel Reservations
- Travel Information
- Schedule at a Glance
- USA Visa
2023 Forum Components
What Prior Attendees
“The IWCS event is a great place to meet the industry leaders, learn about new innovations, and network. We had a record number of enquiries during the Supplier Exhibition.”
“IWCS really helps individuals stay abreast of the latest technologies and trends within the industry. The event was well organized, in a good facility with very good exhibitor booths and interesting presentations.”
“This was an excellent conference that I recommend to all my friends in the wire & cable Industry. The show had it all, presentations on key topics and issues, and an excellent Supplier Exhibition featuring a lot of new technologies.”
“Great to be back live at IWCS where we were able to come together with our customers and numerous prospects and accomplish over several days what would normally take months to deliver. IWCS proved they have the professional acumen to deliver an exceptional business cultivating experience.”
“We are all trying to learn new ways to communicate, and I am glad to see IWCS is leading the charge by coming up with innovative ways for companies all through the wire and cable supply chain to communicate.”
2023 IWCS Supplier Exhibition™ Participating Companies
- AdvanSix (new)
- ADVARIS USA , Inc.
- AESA SA
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Arkema Inc.
- Artofil bv
- ASI Silica Machinery, LLC
- Aurora Plastics, LLC (new)
- Aversion Technologies, Inc.
- AW Machinery
- Birla Cable Limited (new)
- Cable Components Group
- Candor Sweden AB
- Carris Reels
- CBC Metals Processing
- Cimteq by UL Solutions
- Clinton Instrument Company
- Commission Brokers Inc
- Daytone (new)
- Delesun Inc (new)
- DeWAL Industries
- EuroWire Magazine
- Excelitas Technologies Corp.
- Fiber Optic Center
- Fil-Tec, Inc.
- Gem Gravure Company Inc
- Graham Engineering Company, LLC
- Heraeus Noblelight America LLC
- Huber Advanced Materials
- Huestis Machine Corporation
- Jinhua Yonghe Fluorochemical
- KN Manufacturing Solutions
- LLoyd & Bouvier
- M. Holland Company
- Madem-Moorecraft Reels USA, Inc.
- Maillefer Extrusion Oy
- Mathiasen Machinery, Inc. (new)
- Melos GmbH
- Mexichem Specialty Compounds, Inc.
- Miltec UV
- Nabaltec AG
- Niflon Fluoropolymers
- Oman Fiber Optic S.A.O.C
- OptEM Engineering Inc.
- Orion Carbon (new)
- Phoseon Technology
- Photon Kinetics
- Proton Products Inc
- REELEX Packaging Solutions, Inc.
- Roblon US Inc (new)
- ROSENDAHL NEXTROM
- SACO AEI Polymers
- SAMP USA, Inc. (new)
- Saylor Technical Products LLC.
- Service Thread
- SETIC s.a.s.
- Shresht Composites Inc.
- Submarine Telecoms Forum
- Supermac Industries Ltd.
- Spirka Schnellflechter GmbH
- TDC (new)
- Teknor Apex
- Tensor Machinery Ltd
- Thermoplastics Engineering Corporation
- Wacker Chemical Corporation (new)
- Wardwell Braiding Co.
- Web Industries
- Wire & Cable Technology International (WCTI)
- Wire and Plastic Machinery Corp.
- The Wire Association International
- Wire & Cable ASIA Magazine
- Wire Journal International
- Xaloy LLC (new)
- Zumbach Electronics Corp.
- Durable and Sustainable Aegis® Nylons for Wire Jacket Applications, AdvanSix
- New Solutions for THV Alternatives, AGC Chemicals
- Robust CPE Alloy Jacketing for the Evolving Cable Industry, Aurora Plastics, LLC
- Blockcoat®, the Water Swellable Coating on Optical Fiber for Fully Dry Micro Cables, High Density Cables and Loose Tube Cable Designs, Artofil
- Elastollan® N – A 50% Biobased TPU for Cable Jacketing and Overmolds, BASF
- Supporting Quality Management with Cablebuilder, Cimteq by UL Solutions
- Advanced LED Systems for the Curing of Fiber Coatings, Excelitas Technologies Corp.
- Specialty Gels for Wire and Cable and Beyond, Info-Gel
- Fluoropolymer Solutions for the Wire and Cable Industry, Jinhua Yonghe Fluorochemical Co., LTD
- Movacolor Products for Dosing and Blending, KN Manufacturing Solutions
- Sustainable Products for Wire & Cable, M. Holland Company
- Orion Wire and Cable Black Portfolio for Medium and High Voltage Cables, Orion Carbon
- The Latest Cable Packaging Innovations, REELEX Packaging Solutions, Inc.
- From VW1 through FT4 – Learn How Halguard® LS HFFR Compounds Can Meet The Strictest Regulations, Teknor Apex
- Challenges and Options in Cable Shielding, Wardwell Braiding