IWCS remains committed to ensuring the cable & connectivity industry has access to the latest developments by the world’s leading suppliers. Attendees of the Cable & Connectivity Industry Forum can experience the industry’s leading suppliers and latest developments from all over the world in one place at the IWCS Supplier Exhibition™. Step into live, virtual booths, meet with top suppliers, and view demonstrations of the latest technologies in the New Product Showcase.
Benefits of the Virtual Format of the 2021 Supplier Exhibition™
Meet with The Industry’s Top Suppliers
Attend New Product Presentations
What Prior Attendees
“I want to thank IWCS for foraging forward with the conference in light of everything that we are all going through on a global basis with COVID and all of the challenges that has presented to us. It’s great! I am glad this conference is taking place virtually and I am glad that Saco could be a part of it and support it.”
“Thank you and your organization for proceeding with this year’s show and finding a solid virtual platform. We’ve participated in one or two other virtual shows, and they were not nearly as polished as this one.”
“I spent some time in the virtual supplier exhibition today. I really didn’t know what to expect, but I thought the platform worked out well, and there was some interesting information there. We are all learning to adapt to changes, but I am seeing a lot of engagement so far in the conference with the new platform.”
“This format was way different from anything I’ve experienced before but clearly it was good to keep momentum going by holding this presentation forum.”
“We are all trying to learn new ways to communicate, and I am glad to see IWCS is leading the charge by coming up with innovative ways for companies all through the wire and cable supply chain to communicate.”
Recent IWCS Supplier Exhibition™ Participants
- 3N International Inc.
- Advaris GmbH
- AESA S.A., bda Connectivity
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Amaral Automation Associates, LLC
- American Kuhne (a brand of Graham Engineering Corp)
- Arkema Inc.
- ASI/Silica Machinery, LLC
- AT&T Fiber
- Aurum Chemicals Corporation
- Aversion Technologies, Inc.
- AW Machinery LLC
- Axjo America (Co Exhibitor Windak Inc.)
- Bartell Machinery Systems
- BASF Corporation
- Beta LaserMike – An NDC Technologies Brand
- Borealis Compounds Inc.
- Breyden Products/Saylor Technical Products
- BSE Exposition
- Cable Components Group, LLC
- Cable Consultants Corp.
- Carris Reels
- CBC Metal Processing
- Century Fiber Optics
- Chase Corp
- Chengdu Centran Industrial Co.,Ltd.
- Chroma Color Corporation
- Cimteq Ltd.
- Clinton Instrument Company
- Coats North America
- Commission Brokers, Inc.
- Conneaut Industries, Inc.
- De Montfort University
- Delta Tecnic
- DeWAL Industries, Inc.
- Dow Chemical
- DSM Functional Materials
- EMD Performance Materials
- EuroWire, WiredIn USA & Wire & Cable ASIA Magazines
- EverFLON Fluoropolymers
- Excelitas Technologies (Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.)
- Farbwerke Herkula S.A.
- Fiber Optic Center, Inc. / Technical Horsepower Consulting, LLC
- Fiber-Line LLC
- Fil-Tec, Inc
- Gem Gravure Company, Inc.
- Great Lakes Polymer Technologies
- Heraeus Noblelight America LLC
- Hitachi Cable America Inc
- Honta Inc
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Huestis Machine Corp
- Info-Gel, LLC (The Stewart Group)
- Isabellenhütte USA (Isotek)
- Jiangsu Etern Co., Ltd.
- Jin Yang Technology Co., Ltd
- Jinhua Yonghe Fluorochemical Co., Ltd.
- JRD Fibre Composite Private Limited
- Kinrei of America, LLC
- KN Manufacturing Solutions
- Kuraray America, Inc.
- LAPP USA
- LaserLinc, Inc.
- Leoni Wire Inc.
- LL Flex
- Lloyd & Bouvier, Inc
- M. Holland
- Madem-Moorecraft Reels USA, Inc.
- Maillefer Extrusion Oy
- Medek & Schoerner GmbH
- Melos GmbH / Inhol B.V.
- Mexichem Specialty Compounds
- MGS Group
- Microdia SA
- Milin Environmental Inc
- Miltec UV
- Modern Dispersions Inc.
- Nabaltec AG
- Nexeo Solutions Platsics LLC
- Oden Technologies Inc.
- OptEM Engineering, Inc.
- Otonom Machina, Inc.
- PE Fiberoptics Ltd.
- Photon Kinetics, Inc.
- Pittsfield Plastics Engineering, Inc.
- PolyOne Corporation
- POURTIER & SETIC of America (Gauder Group, Inc.)
- Proton Products Inc / Weber & Scher Mfg. Co., Inc
- REELEX Packaging Solutions
- Ripley Tools
- Roblon US, Inc.
- Rosendahl Nextrom
- RSD Group (W. Gillies Technologies, LLC)
- SACO AEI Polymers
- Service Thread Manufacturing Co.
- Shenzhen Delifeng Trading Co. Ltd.
- Sikora International Corp.
- SONGWON Industrial Group
- Stohlberger Inc./Wardwell Braiding Co.
- T&T Marketing, Inc.
- Technetics PTFE & Polymer Solutions
- Technical Development Corporation
- Teijin Aramid
- Teknor Apex Company
- Tensor Machinery, Ltd.
- Toner Plastics Group
- UL LLC
- UNC Charlotte – Lee College of Engineering
- Verichek Technical Services, Inc.
- Wardwell Braiding Co.
- Web Industries, Inc.
- Windak Inc. / Axjo America Inc.
- Wire & Cable Technology International (WCTI) & WCISA
- Wire & Plastic Machinery Corp.
- Wire Association Intl/Wire Journal Intl
- Wire World
- Wonderful Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Baichuan Conductor Technology Co Ltd
2020 New Product Presentations
Elastollan® TPU Solutions for EV Charging Cables
New Color & Additives Concentrates for the Cable Industry
Gels and Tapes for the Telecommunications Industry–Bio Based Gels and Localized Tape Processing
Innovative Kynar® PVDF resins for wire and cable
UV LED Solutions for Fiber Curing and Wire & Cable Marking
LED and IIoT Enabled Solutions for Optical Fiber Curing
Low Smoke Zero Halogen Compound Solutions for Fiber Optic, High Speed Data Communications and Transit Applications