The IWCS Technical Symposium is recognized as the premier exchange of information for the cable and connectivity industry. During the Symposium, industry-leading professionals and scholars present new and previously unpublished Technical Papers featuring innovations for cable and connectivity materials, connector/interconnect technologies, cable designs, testing and applications, components, fabrication, and performance.
Customize Your Agenda
Build a personalized schedule that consists of the Technical Symposium Sessions that interest you most. Each Technical Session includes an introduction from the Session chairperson and then the authors of the papers within each session present their research. Most sessions include a range of four to eight Technical Paper Presentations. Examples of topics from last year’s Symposium include:
- Optical Connectivity and Splicing
- Noise & Shielding in Twisted Pair Cable
- Installation and Specialty Applications
- Cable Codes & Standards and Processes
- Polymer & Additive Materials
- High Fiber Count – High-Density Cables
- High-Speed Transmission for Short-Reach Applications
- Fiber and Cable Manufacturing & Measurements.