SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Abstracts for papers are sought from academic or industry professionals including subject matter experts, application solutions providers and product innovators in the various cable and connectivity industry segments worldwide.
|Technical Abstract Deadline:||May 3, 2021|
|Acceptance Notification:||July 14, 2021|
|Final Paper Due via Online:||September 3, 2021|
|Final Presentation Due via Online:||September 10, 2021|
All Abstracts must be submitted as an MS Word® or PDF document requiring the following: Title, author(s) and description (300-500 words).
List your name as an author and be sure to add each co-author. There can only be one speaker per paper, so identify the intended speaker.
IMPORTANT: Online abstract submittals MUST BE IN ENGLISH, even if you plan to verbally present your paper in Chinese.
Acceptance of Abstracts
Acceptance of abstracts will be based on originality, content, applicability, market interest, and clarity.
The abstract description should contain one or two illustrations and should include:
- Primary conclusion or result;
- Background - why work was undertaken; and
- Pertinent details of the work which indicate the significant findings.
- To submit an abstract, click on the “Submit an Abstract” button below. You will be redirected to the Catalyst webpage where you will create an account. Make sure you remember your username and password, in case you have to go back to amend your abstract or to add another abstract.
- Once you sign in, you will be redirected to another page to start the process. Please read each page carefully and follow all directions, especially if this is your first time.
- When you upload your abstract (MS Word® or PDF document) as instructed, be sure to remember to click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form. (NOTE: Please make sure to embed ALL FONTS within the document before uploading a PDF.)
- Once the document is uploaded, click on the “Next” button.
- On the Author’s page, fill in your name as primary contact and then again as author. Make sure you add each co-author. There can be only one speaker per paper, so check the box for the intended speaker.
Your input will be reviewed immediately for any missing items and you will receive a prompt confirmation along with an assigned “abstract number” that you should use in your subject line for all correspondence to IWCS.
IMPORTANT: To avoid duplication of Abstracts, please submit each Abstract only once. You can easily go back online to revise an existing Abstract if necessary. If you need assistance to update your Abstract, have problems submitting, or you are not sure if your Abstract was submitted, please contact the IWCS Office by calling Michelle Melsop +1-703-914-4927 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the email subject line, use: “IWCS 2020 Abstract, Your Company Name”